1 small bag salad greens, chopped
3 ribs celery, diced (about 1 cup)
2 bunches green onions (no tops), chopped
2 bell peppers, chopped (I like red, orange, or yellow ones.)
1 package frozen peas, defrosted and drained
1 cup broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
1 cup mayonnaise (I use less, just adding it until it seems a little wet.)
3 to 4 teaspoons sugar
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Layer, in order, in container that is deeper than it is big: greens, celery, green onions, peppers, peas.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and sugar.
- Cover top of the vegetable mixture with the mayonnaise, making sure that mayo meets all sides of the bowl and covers it completely.
- Sprinkle all over with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap or air-tight lid. Place in refrigerator at least overnight or 24 hours.
- Toss and serve when ready!