1 c semisweet chocolate chips
3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
7 oz marshmallow fluff
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 &1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
1 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
11 ounces caramels
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
Directions by Layer
- Line an 11X7-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place 1 cup of chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in a heatproof bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds and stir until smooth and combined. Microwave for few more seconds if needed.
- Pour melted chocolate in prepared pan and spread evenly. Place pan in freezer for 2-3 minutes or until hardened.
- Meanwhile, in a clean bowl place marshmallow fluff, 1/4 cup peanut butter and powdered sugar. With a wooden spoon or spatula stir until it forms a soft dough. (Can be done in a mixing bowl using dough hook as well).
- Remove “dough” from bowl and press with fingers on top of chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top, gently pressing them in.
- In a small saucepan add the caramels and heavy cream. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted. Immediately pour over peanuts, spreading it all over with the back on a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes until set.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt remaining chocolate chips and peanut butter. Pour over caramel layer, spreading evenly.
- Place pan in fridge for 10 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Cut into bars.