Daddy's favorite candy for Easter. We always bought the Elmer's brand made in New Orleans. This is so much like the real thing!
- Boil water in bottom of a double boiler. Turn off heat. Place chocolate in the top section of pan (not in the water!) and stir occasionally until melted. (or just microwave chocolate, stirring until melted)
- Line a baking pan with waxed paper.
- Pour in 1/2 of the melted chocolate.
- Cover with marshmallows and chopped nuts.
- Pour rest of chocolate over the top.
- Cool and break into pieces.