- Brown meat; add onion when half done.
- Make a sauce by combining soup and canned milk in a saucepan. Heat on low, stirring occasionally until well heated. Do NOT boil.
- Place 1/2 of cooked and drained noodles in a layer in casserole dish, then add a layer of 1/2 of the meat, 1/2 of the sauce, and sprinkle grated cheese over this.
- Then layer again with noodles, meat, sauce, and a thick layer of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
(I dislike canned soups due to all of the preservatives, etc. Here's a link to an homemade version.)
Photo ©2015 BigCoffeeCup.com; Beso del Sol Photography