Originally from the Driftwood Winery in Texas, adapted by Pam, Hellmuth, David, & Cindy! Love our dinners together at Tuscany Terrace!
- Sprinkle pepper and salt over filet mignon steaks.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Place steaks in hot pan, and cook for 1 minute on each side, or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add balsamic vinegar and red wine.
- Cover, and cook for 4 minutes on each side, basting with sauce occasionally and when you turn the meat over.
- Remove steaks to plates, spoon one tablespoon of glaze over each, and serve immediately.
Photo ©2015 BigCoffeeCup.com; Beso del Sol Photography