Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of those pieces. - Judith Viorst
- Melt chocolate over low heat in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Whip together all ingredients with a mixer, hand blender, or food processor until smooth.
- Divide among four serving bowls, cups, or glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve - overnight is fine.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or both! Bring to slightly below room temperature before serving.