- In a small saucepan, warm olive oil on low heat, add minced garlic, but don't let it brown.
- Add wine or beer, lemon juice & zest, and seasonings. Stir and remove from heat.
- Pour olive oil mixture into a 9 x 12 inch baking pan.
- Put chicken breasts on top of oil mixture with skin up. Spoon a little of the oil mixture over the chicken and sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper.
- Slice one of the lemons into wedges and place them on the sides of the chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes. Check after 30 minutes; they should be done.
- If chicken needs more browning, broil for about 2 minutes.
Photo ©2015 BigCoffeeCup.com; Beso del Sol Photography