This just turns out perfect every time. It's my go-to dish. So nice to fix for a small dinner party. Serve with mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in Pyrex baking dish. Don't overlap pieces!
- Zest the orange, the lemon, and the lime. Set zest aside.
- Juice the orange, lemon, and lime.
- Whisk together in a bowl: citrus juices, wine, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, and herbs.
- Pour citrus mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with zests. Dot tops of chicken with small pieces of butter.
- Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove foil, spoon juices over chicken, and bake 10 more minutes.